Used car sales have been on the rise for seven consecutive years. Across the country, used car dealerships are advertising, offering, and selling plenty of high-quality, affordable, pre-owned vehicles to individual and families alike.
Buying a brand-new vehicle can be great… but it’s not always a feasible option for families with bills, groceries, and other financial responsibilities.
In the past, used car sales might’ve dipped because the vehicles weren’t constructed with updated technology and methods. That is no longer the case. Since the late 1990s and early 200s, vehicles have been manufactured with top-of-the-line, modern technology. Sure, newer models come equipped with the latest bells and whistles, but is that really worth spending an extra $30,000? For the few that have plenty of disposable income laying around, that’s not problem. But for the majority of Americans, people who work hard and are trying to save money each year, purchasing used vehicles is a much better option.
Here are some excellent used car options in Indianapolis that are under $10,000:
- 1999 Toyota Camry LE — $3,695
- 2002 GMC Envoy XL XL SLE 4WD — $3,995
- 2004 Ford Explorer Limited — $6,995
- 2005 Volvo S40 2.4i — $3,995
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala LS Fleet — $6,995
- 1999 Lincoln Continental Base — $4,995
- 2002 Dodge Dakota SLT Plus Club Cab 4WD — $4,995
- 1995 Ford E-350 XL HD — $2,995
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LS — $7,995
- 2001 Cadillac DeVille DTS — $4,995
- 2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 — $7,995
- 2000 Nissan Frontier SE — $5,995
- 2004 Chrysler Sebring Touring — $4,495
- 2008 Saturn Vue XE — $6,995
- 2010 Buick Lucerne CXL — $6,995
- 2008 Ford Edge SEL — $5,995
- 2008 Ford Fusion I4 SE — $6,995
- 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited Edition — $2,995
- 2001 INFINITI G20 Touring — $4,495
- 1998 Buick LeSabre Custom — $3,995
These vehicles are great and some of the most affordable options on the used car market, but there are plenty of additional pre-owned vehicles that come equipped with much more modernized technology and are great for driving — these are just a little more pricey, but are still affordable. If you want to learn more about used car sales and check out some of these affordable vehicles, head to Auto Sales and Service right away.
Easy Related Posts
How Can Bad Credit Car Loans Help Me Get a Vehicle?
Good news if you have bad credit: you can still buy high quality used vehicles. ...read more
Don't Let Credit Score Worries Keep You From Getting a Vehicle
Buy here pay here car lots can be the ideal solution for anyone that needs ...read more
3 Reasons You Need to Consider a Car Down Payment
For seven consecutive years, used vehicle sales have been rising. More people are opting to ...read more
How Can I Get a Car With Bad Credit?
If your credit is less than perfect, you may be struggling to buy a used ...read more